Frederik Pennings, MD, PhD,FACS
Dr. Pennings has been in neurosurgery practice for over 20 years and has a belief that every single patient is different. With that in mind his mission is to deliver the best possible solution tailored to that patient.
Not every surgical candidate is the same and there are a variety of ways each patient's pathology can be addressed. Dr. Pennings will look at your case and find the best option available to get you back on your feet.
Director of the Minimally Invasive Spine Center of New England
Dr. Pennings is now leading the Minimally Invasive Spine Center of New England at Mercy Medical Center.
- Mercy Medical Center
- Title: Director, Minimally Invasive Spine Program
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Clinical Interests: Minimally invasive spine surgery, Complex spine surgery, regardless of etiology, including degenerative spine, trauma.
- Medical School: University of Leiden Medical School
- Residency: Academic Medical Center - University of Amsterdam
- New York University Medical Center (Neurosurgery)
- Certification by Royal Dutch Board of Medical Specialties